Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fall and Free Fair Fun!

Life has been going pretty well around here lately. The weather is still really nice, but I hear fall is around the corner. With the kids back in school, it's been pretty quiet all day long. Makes for a boring, but cleaner, house. Hubs and I are doing so well. Nothing more has come of his work situation. It was 'over' when I first posted the story on here, but I felt the need to get it out of my head at the time.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My mom invited me to the fair. She had 2 free tickets and didnt want to go alone. We used to go all the time together since Hubs doesnt like going, he doesnt care for crowds too much. It's been a few years since I've gone. I'm not big on rides (except Disneyland, because face it, those arent rides, they are experiences!) but the food, the animals , the exhibits and even the 'infomercial style' vendors are so much fun! My favorite part, that I'm the most looking forward to, are the scones! It's tradition to get one first thing and get a bag to take home at the end of the day. My mouth is already watering! =D

No comments: