Friday, September 5, 2008

beginning to ramble

Well, here is my first post as a blogger. That's a corny opening. Whatever.

I realized the other day (and many times on many other days) that I have a lot going on in my head. And sometimes, I need an outlet for these things. So, rather than bother my husband with my ramblings (to which he really doesnt mind, but I know he's got a lot on his own mind, he doesn't need my stuff in there too), I figured I'd vent it all here, for my sanity and his.


First order of business: If you like what you read or not, feel free to let me know, but please don't bash me. I have enough crap to deal with on a daily basis than to sit around and weed through hate mail. I can take criticism but I wont tolerate trash.

With that being said, thanks for checking this out. :D

No comments: