Friday, July 30, 2010

5 Question Friday!

Today's post is brought to you by 5 Question Friday, hosted by http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/
I discovered 5QF over at http://katesworldbykate.blogspot.com/
I've never done a 5QF before, but here goes...


1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I sure do!  I have a walking Mickey Mouse doll that I remember playing with a lot as a kid.  He has rubber hands that you squeeze alternately and it makes his legs 'walk'.  He's a little worse for wear, so he probably isn't 'worth' much but he's priceless to me.

2. Do you dream in color?

I think so?  I don't often remember
 my dreams, but I dreamed about making cakes last night and I remember that the cake had red on it.  I also had trouble making a fondant soccer ball, but that's a black and white object, so I'm afraid that doesnt help answer the question. 


3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?

I'm 5'4" and I've always wished I was a little taller, around 5'6".   Mostly for the clothes.  I'm right at the higher end of the petite length pants and sometimes too short for regular length pants.  It can be frustrating at times.  I dont like shopping --but that may be another question for another friday =)

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?

Oh.. I dont like the GPS units.  I yell at the lady who tells me what to do and where to go.  BUT, if I could have it be anyone's voice??  That's an excellent question.  First celeb voice that comes to mind is James Earl Jones.   I think I'd have to be able to change it up though, just so I dont start randomly yelling at celebrities when I hear them start talking in a movie.


5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
  OH, I most defintely return it.  That is a big pet peeve of mine when people leave them in random places.  I have been known to return wayward carts left in the lot and straighten out the ones in the cart return when they arent pushed in and are spilling out into the parking lot.  It's a very strange thing I've discovered about myself and I'm not that anal about other things.. I have no idea where it comes from.

And there you have it.  The end of 5 Question Friday.  Play along by going to http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/ and linking up your answers!

Make it a great day!
Angie

No comments: